Do you know that what the presence of water leakage can do to your home?
Trust you must have heard of it before,
If you reside in Aurora, IL and you see or suspect any sign of mold, Unity Cleaners can help in mold inspection, removal and remediation.
Due of the health condition associated with mold, such as runny nose, coughing, allergies and irritants that can cause illness, it is therefore important you engage the services of trained and qualified professionals for mold removal at your home.
Moreover, if you happen to see that your home or business has any problem of mold, don’t allow the damage to get out of hand, Unity Cleaners can inspect, test, remediate and cleanup your home, businesses and property.
Why Use Our Mold Damage Restoration in Aurora?
The following attributes sets us apart from other mold inspection and remediation company:
- Licensed by relevant authorities.
- In-home written estimates.
- In-home written estimates.
- 24 hour emergency response.
- Quick turnaround time.
- Environmentally friendly products and processes.
- Over 10 years of collective experience in the restoration and cleanup industry.
- 5 years warranty &100% client satisfaction.
- No hidden cost in our estimates.
- No over hyping of mold problems.
- No obligation phone consultation.
- Locally owned and operated business.
Professional Mold Testing & Inspection
Do you perceive musty smell from your home? That is one of the obvious sign of mold growing in your home. However, if you’re worried about mold growing in your home, but can’t find its source, get a professional mold test from the experts at Unity Cleaners today.
We can help with inspection and testing to find out what type of mold is growing in your home, its source of growth and how to safely remove the mold growth.
You can take care of mold in your home and carry out a total cleanup of your home and also reduce the mold damage caused to your home by calling us today.
Some of the most common household mold we can test for includes, but not limited to the following:
- Alternaria (Outdoor mold)
- Aspergillus (Indoor mold)
- Aureobasidium (Pink mold)
- Penicillium (Blue mold)
- Stachybotrys chartarum (Black mold)
- Serpula lacrymans (Yellow mold)
- Efflorescence mold
- Drywall mold
- Basement mold and more.
Investigation for Signs of Mold Growing in Your Home:
The most common and obvious means to find problem of mold is to simply use your eyes, hand, and nose to look for signs of excess moisture and mold growth, because one of the most common source of mold growth is the presence of moisture.
If you see or smell mold, you should then assume that a problem exists.
Mold Signs to Look Out For:
- Mold lives as colony and has cotton-like or leathery texture.
- Mold takes up different colors such as white, gray, brown, black, green other colors.
- The damage cause by mold may look like de-coloration or staining on the surface of building materials or furnishing.
- Mold odors are most described as musty or earthly.
Water Damage or Excess Moisture Signs to Look Out For:
- Stagnant water
- Water leaks from pipe and faucets
- Water splashes and stains
- Capillary action of water on basement wall
Places to Search for Mold Signs:
When searching for the presence of mold at your home, it is often a forgetful behavior to leave out places that are not obviously visible and reachable.
However, you’re expected to search for mold in following places:
- Behind and underneath furnishings
- Where your clothes are stored
- Storage, store or warehouse
- Stored items
- Building materials such as dry well, sink cabinets, vinyl flooring and under carpet.
If you notice one or more of these signs but aren’t sure where its hiding in your home, kindly give us a call so that one of our experts can come and test for mold in your property.
We will not only found the source of the mold, we can give you a quote and advice you on the appropriate steps to take in order to remove it.
How To Find The Best Mold Remediation Company Nearby
Did you know that our mold inspectors live and work in this community too?
You may have even run into them as you commute within the neighborhood without knowing.
This means that you are dealing with a locally owned and operated company that is ever ready for any emergency mold cleanup of any size within the quickest possible time.
People living in Aurora and business around can relax knowing that we can help with any mold related problem.
We take pride in the fact that we are more than capable to humbly serve the local communities around:
- Chicago, IL
- Rockford, IL
- Joliet, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Springfield, IL
- Peoria, IL
- Elgin, IL
- Waukegan, IL
- Champaign, IL
- Cicero, IL
- Bloomington, IL
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Evanston, IL
- Bolingbrook, IL
- Schaumburg, IL
- Decatur, IL
- Palatine, IL
- Skokie, IL
- Orland Park, IL
- Des Plaines, IL
The Best Mold Remediation Company Nearby
We Know and understand what it takes to efficiently abate, remediate and clean up a mold situation in Aurora, IL. Having mold in your home or business can be worrisome for anybody.
However, we are here to take out all the worries and put your mind at ease.
We possess the needed equipment and trained professionals who are certified to get the job done right. Give us a call at (312) 535-6203 and we will be on our way to help.